Sunday, December 16, 2012

Frilly Scarf made with KK flower loom disappointment


I thought I had bought all of the Knifty Knitter looms. *sigh* I guess I missed one, the Knifty Knitter spool loom. Of course that's the one I needed for the Frilly Scarf I wanted to make. The video (below with link) recommended that particular loom but also suggested the flower loom using only six pegs. So I went with the flower loom with six pegs instead. As I was winding it, it became more and more difficult to put a loop onto the peg. I used Patons Pirouette which is a gorgeous yarn to work with. Maybe another brand would work on the flower loom with only six pegs, but this one does not.  I'm searching for the Spool Loom and yes, I did find one on a web site, but it costs $27 to ship it....really???? Give me a break. I'm looking at other options....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment