Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Easy crochet slippers with a flower

Once again, Pinterest came to the rescue to help me find an easy slipper to start getting back into crochet. This simple slipper pattern was easy to work up. It just needed some dressing up! So, I made three pairs to donate to charity for their fund raiser to buy hospital equipment.



Women's Crochet Ballet Slipper

It's a free pattern and I loved how they turned out! Whatever stitch I couldn't remember how to do, I looked up on Youtube for lots of videos to teach me how or to refresh my memory. Super easy!

Here are the links for the flowers and heart, free patterns:

Flower link

Heart link

Flat flower link

It took me a few tries to get the flowers and hearts done correctly. Crochet user error! I have made simple afghans but slippers are new to me!

I'm really pleased how they turned out!

2 comments: