Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Reindeer slippers


These cute little slippers I fell in love with from this designer:
Reindeer slippers pattern

I love her patterns and have bought several.I should have taken a better photograph but I was in a hurry to get them out for Christmas.

The pattern for this was spot on. The directions were wonderful and easy to follow. What took the most time was stitching all the extras, nose, ears, horns to the slippers but well worth it in the end.

This pair went to a little boy named Jasper because whenever I visit with his mom, he loves to help me pull the yarn from my ball. His mom tells me that he doesn't take them off for nothing even to sleep.

So since I have no grand children yet, I'm practicing and bestowing my whimsical creations on other people's children!

These were pretty easy to do. A perfect project when I sit in front of the television after supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment